Terms and conditions
Before applying, make sure you have read and agreed on the following conditions:
- The agreement between Rayan Travels and its customer is based on the available offers published on the websites.
- The pictures posted on the website are made to be as objective as possible. Rayan Travels would only be liable in case of deviation in the standard requirement described in the travel offer.
- Return flight would only be included if and only if requested
- The luggage would be carried as per the requirement of the airline you are travelling. Rayan Travels would not be responsible in case of excessive baggage.
- Booking would only be considered after it is emailed by the traveler. All terms and conditions would thus be applied from onwards.
- Rayan Travels do not allow children under 12 years of age to travel alone, guardian must be present in case of children
- You must make sure to follow the health advice of your doctor in case of cross border excursions
- A minimum number of participants must be reached, otherwise Rayan Travels keeps the right to cancel the trip 14 days prior to the departure
- Rayan Travels does not provide special treatment for the disabled travels
- When a new offer comes, all previous offers would be deemed invalid
- Rayan Travels would send the travel documents 7 days before the departure, in case of discrepancies in the information you are obliged to inform Rayan Travels immediately
In the unfortunate case of cancellation the following terms would be applied:
- 25% of the total would be charged in case of cancellation 56 days prior to the travel
- 50% of the total would be charged in case of cancellation between 28 to 56 days prior to the travel
- 75% of the total would be charged in case of cancellation between 14 to 28 days prior to the travel
- 100% of the total would be charged in case of cancellation 14 days prior to the travel
- In case of cancellation of a part of a trip for a tour comprising of many parts, specific cancellation charges depending upon the nature of the part.
- In case of extra cost incurred due to cancellation of a part, Rayan Travels would charge the travel the extra amount.
- Cancellation must be done through proper channels such as email or telephone during the office timing mentioned on the website.
Terms of Payment:
Terms pertaining to payment:
- 30% deposit of the total sum must be payed when booking up to eight weeks before travel
- The remainder would be kept in Rayan Travels possessions at least eight weeks before travel
- The total sum must be payed immediately if an agreement has been concluded.
- Rayan Travels would not be responsible in case of invalid travel documents
- Children must also carry their valid travel documents
The combination of travel services offered to you constitutes a package travel within the meaning of the Package Travel Directive (EU) 2015/2302 [if a travel package is involved]. This means that you are entitled to make claims under all EU legislation applying to travel packages.
In order to meet statutory obligation to its providence a guarantee, Rayan Travels uses STO Grant for all travel packages. STO Grant is a guarantee scheme, Recognized by the Authority for Consumers and Markets (ACM). It consists of an escrow account how many followers your payment is held until your trip has come to an end. As the traveler, you do not pay Rayan Travels -but instead pay the booking sum into the escrow account belonging to Foundation Derdengelden Certo Escrow, a payment service provider registered with the Dutch central bank (DNB) and the Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM). Foundation Derdengelden Certo Escrow processes all payments on the sake of STO Grant.
The booking payment is released to Rayan Travels by the escrow account the day after your trip has come to an end. If Rayan Travels files for bankruptcy or is granted a suspension of payments before your trip comes to an end, the booking sum will be released to Foundation Takeover (STO). Depending on the situation, STO will then ensure that the booking sum is refunded to you that you are printable to continuous on your trip, or you are that bootable to travel to the final destination on your journey.
Rayan Travels Therefore has protected itself against insolvency through STO Grant. If services are not provided by Rayan Travels due to insolvency, travelers can contact STO Grant, How many followers has its offices at Torenallee 20, 5617 BC Eindhoven, Netherlands, by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling +31 (0) 85 13 02 943.
You will receive The Necessary information about how you can pay for your booking from your travel organization. The full booking sum must be paid into the escrow account before the trip Commences. This Applies to all bookings.